Want to be part of the Howick Village Market?
Please note the following criteria before filling out an application:
1 First priority will be given to produce or New Zealand processed food.
2. All processed food sellers must meet all appropriate Council licences and Food Hygiene requirements.
3. All handcraft must be made by the seller.
4. No charities, fundraising or self-promotion are permitted.
5. No imported goods.
6. Preference will be given to those wishing to attend weekly.
7. The interests of local businesses (Howick Village Association members) will be taken into account in considering any application.
8. The interests of existing stallholders selling similar products will be taken into consideration.
9. Stall types, sites and sizes shall be at the sole discretion of the Howick Village Association.
10. Stall holder contracts do not operate on a fixed term. The term of each contract shall be determined at the sold discretion of the Howick Village Association.
For a market stall application, please print our form, list all products you wish to sell, either scan and email to email@example.com or mail to PO Box 38124, Howick, Auckland 2145.
If applying for a processed food stall, include copies of all Council and food hygiene licences and certificates.
Stallholder Application Forms
This is just placeholder text. Don’t be alarmed, this is just here to fill up space since your finalized copy isn’t ready yet. Once we have your content finalized, we’ll replace this placeholder text with your real content.Saturday Market Form
Visit the Howick Markets – Every Saturday!
Efficiently unleash cross-media information without cross-media value.
Quickly timely deliverables for real-time schemas.